Sustainability – The Why?
The key to creating sustainable change: business leadership, collaboration and engagement
Sustainability Strategy is pushing beyond Corporate Social Responsibility, with a vision for business leadership and engagement, creating a pathway for sustainable investment value that drives efficiency and productivity with tangible outcomes.
LVP enables an integrated approach to the environmental, ethical, economic and social challenges facing businesses, operationalising sustainable principles and key drivers, to create innovation and investment value.
Recent Thoughts on Sustainability – The Why?
- Report: Sustainability Let’s Talk 15
- Q&A with Kavita Prakash-Mani for Grow Asia – Sustainability, Let’s Talk
- Q&A Banking and Finance – Sustainability, Let’s Talk
- Sustainability, let’s talk
- Disruptive is the new normal
- Sustainable Supply Chain Value
- Keynote Address: International CSR and Sustainable Development Conference
- Valuing natural capital enables businesses to make better supply chain decisions
- Report: Sustainable companies are more profitable
- Sustainability Strategy Driving Commercial Value – Published in CSR Pulse
- Innovation and investment value through Sustainability Strategy
- Awarded Top Practitioner Presentation at the International CSR and Sustainable Development Conference in Jakarta
- Environmental Social Sustainability
- Presentation – Complexity of Managing Change